找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz

美国网友眼中的中国军队的现代化建设【翻译】

2013-4-16 11:28| 发布者: 123456000000| 查看: 18| 评论: 0

摘要: BEIJING (AP) China may make its neighbors nervous with its robust military build-up, but it's also increasingly using the army as part of its charm offensive abroad. 中国强劲发展军事实力的举动或许令邻 ...
    BEIJING (AP) — China may make its neighbors nervous with its robust military build-up, but it's also increasingly using the army as part of its charm offensive abroad.

中国强劲发展军事实力的举动或许令邻国恐慌,但该国也日益将军队当成展开海外魅力攻势的一部分。

The People's Liberation Army, in a cultural shift for an institution known for strident nationalism and unbending loyalty to the Communist Party, is expanding overseas aid missions and military exchanges in a major way. It sent 50 medics to flood-hit Pakistan this week and dispatched a hospital ship last month on a 105-day trip to poor nations in the Caribbean — right in America's backyard.

对中国共产党无比忠诚的解放军,正扩大海外救援使命,拓展军事交流活动。上月派遣医疗船开赴美国后院——加勒比海贫困国家进行为期105天的人道主义医疗服务之旅,本周又向遭受洪灾打击的巴基斯坦派出50名医护人员。 c h n qiang

"It's has been a big step for them, but China appreciates this as a part of the normal practices of respected major powers in their relations with other countries," said Ron Huisken of the Australian National University's Strategic and Defense Studies Center.

澳大利亚国立大学资深研究员荣·惠斯肯说:“这对他们来说是重要的一大步。中国将此视为受尊重大国与他国关系中的惯常做法之一”。

China's "soft power" drive also includes foreign aid, cultural exchange and a massive expansion of state television to reach foreign audiences — all attempts to win friends and correct what China considers to be a biased Western portrayal of it.

中国的“软实力”攻势还包括对外援助、文化交流等——所有努力都是为了广交朋友并纠正被西方偏见歪曲的中国形象。

At home, students from across the developing world are increasingly coming to China to take two-year military command courses, while the PLA's University of Science and Technology has taken in a dozen army officer candidates from Laos, Mongolia, Turkmenistan and seven other countries.

解放军国防科技大学从老挝,蒙古国,土库曼斯坦以及另外7个发展中国家挑选学生来到中国参加为期两年的军事指挥培训课程。

The military's newspaper called that a sign the force is "integrating itself into the world with a much more open attitude."

中国军方报纸将此迹象称为解放军“正以更开放的姿态融入世界。”

Foreign military attaches are being granted more access to Chinese bases and training exercises, although much of that is carefully scripted. Top commanders have also began making more frequent visits abroad .

尽管事前经过精心安排,但外国军事人员正被允许进入更多中国军事基地和训练现场。中国军方高层开始更频繁地出访。

The exchanges are part of the PLA's effort to evolve into a modern force.

此类交流是解放军力争转变为现代军队的努力之一。

The military has been upgrading its warplanes, ships and submarines, and began sea trials this summer on a refurbished Soviet aircraft carrier, demonstrating how a once-decrepit force seems determined to go toe-to-toe with the U.S. and other regional militaries.

中国军队持续升级战机、军舰和潜艇,改良的前苏联瓦格良号航母也于今夏下水试航,所有这些举动都表明这支曾经老旧的军队似乎决心与美国及亚洲地区其他军队一较高下。

While that modernization disconcerts the U.S. and China's neighbors, China says it's needed to defend its interests. Some analysts say military diplomacy is a way to show off its strength to potential rivals, while also joining in international relief efforts.

c h n qiang

解放军的现代化令中国邻国以及美国忐忑不安,但中国政府称这是保护本国利益的需要。有分析人士表示,在参与国际救援活动的同时,中国的军事外交也是向其潜在对手展现实力的途径之一。

评论翻译:

BirdWatcher  ??   Warminster, United States  ??  4 days ago

"...right in America's backyard."

and some days, it will be in our frontyard.

引用"....正是美国后院儿。"

终有一天,会出现在我们前院儿

PADAA  ??   Winston-Salem, United States  ??  4 days ago

You can't trust anyone who looks through squinting eyes the majority of them are snakes in the grass. It won't be long before the world finds that out.

回复 BirdWatcher

我们不信任那些斜视眼儿,他们大部分都是藏在草丛中的毒蛇。全世界很快就能发现真相。

George  ??   Fuzhou, China  ??  4 days ago

At least we knew before hand what kind of snakes the Americans and their allies are.

回复 PADAA

至少我们提前知道美国还有它的同盟都是什么品种的蛇。

Steven 4 days ago

Oh yes a bunch of doctors and medical workers are going to storm Florida and Texas....

回复 BirdWatcher

噢,是,一堆医生和医务工作者对佛罗里达州和德克萨斯州发起猛攻。

关键词:美国网友眼中     River 4 days ago

and their weapons are needles...

回复 BirdWatcher

针头就是他们的武器...

Nognog 4 days ago

Does the PLA when on humanitarian mission brought with them Pirated DVDs, Copied branded Apparel or any of their china made product with price tag that indicate negotiable?

解放军执行人道主义救援任务的时候带不带走私的DVD,穿没穿假冒名牌儿衣服,有没有标有”中国制造”却很值得商榷的价签的商品?

At least they know what humanitarian mission means.

至少他们还知道人道主义救援任务的意思。

MarcelD 4 days ago

I prefer them over M-16s and similar stuff, like the US brought to Bahrain for instance.

就像美国带给巴林的那些,我更愿意他们带着M-16之类的东东去。 c h n qiang

Connie  ??   Tokyo, Japan  ??  4 days ago

smartest people on earth!...?

地球上最聪明的人种!...?

Michael M    Arlington, United States  ??  4 days ago

Their "real aspirations" is to replace America as the dominate world military force. Only Wall Street would be dumb enough to teach the Chinese how to build everything from aircraft to cars to Apple computers and not expect them to be a major competitor. This short term make-a-fast-buck philosophy has killed this country. Congratulations GOP.

他们“真正的愿望”是取代美国,称霸世界。只有华尔街才会傻到教会中国所有的东东,从航母到汽车,再到苹果电脑,面面俱到,还指望它们都不要成为自己的主要竞争对手。“谋取近利”这一指导思想已经扼杀了这个国家。恭喜共和党。

Chung  ??   Bangkok, Thailand  ??  4 days ago

Michael, should the American Universities stop accepting students all over the world because these students will eventually get all the teachings and begin to utilize the American knowledge ( I assume this is what you call stealing also ) to benefit their countries. Do not be so myopic, every country learns at time from one and other and only those countries that know how to improve will make their country strong such as America is one of the countries.

回复 Michael M

Michael,美国大学是否也应该停止接受世界各地的学生来美国学习知识,因为这些学生最终会学有所成,并且回国报效国家(我想这也是你所谓的偷吧)。别这么短见,每个国家都会在特定的时期学习其他国家的优势和长处。只有那些懂得变革进步的政府,才能让国家变得更强大。美国即为强国之一。

XXJAYC71Xx  ??   Cranbury, United States  ??  4 days ago

China is a joke..They are one of the biggest human rights violaters.

中国就是个大笑话...他们是世界上违反人权最严重的国家之一。

Michael M  ??   Arlington, United States  ??  4 days ago

Chung, a simple academic exchange of students and ideas is no comparison to an exchange of proprietary business knowledge especially if it concerns possible military technology.

回复 Chung

Chung, 仅仅是学生间的学术交流当然没有问题,这不能跟交换商业专利机密做类比,尤其是有时可能涉及军事技术等方面。

David D... 4 days ago

Anybody surprised? we fight all the wars and then they go in with the charms! We go war and get labeled colonialist, and they go aid and get all the business and money

难道没人感到惊讶?美国人打仗,然后中国人去展示魅力!美国人打仗落得个殖民主义者的名声,中国人去提供“帮助”,做完了所有的买卖,赚走了所有的钱。

Ted Teddy 4 days ago

there is a big difference between bombs and hospital ships.

回复David D

这就是炸弹和医疗船之间的区别。

Chinhomiah 4 days ago

I guess when one doesn't have much money, there is only so much one can do. This is probably true of America, a country soon to be eclipsed by China in every field.

当没钱的时候,真什么都干不了,这可能是美国的现状.中国在各个方面让美国黯然失色。

WildBillCody 4 days ago

Using American technology.

使用美国技术。

WildBill, i dont think you invented the wheel, did you?

WildBill,我想你没发明车轮,是吧?

Hopeful_dreamer 4 days ago

Did they give aid to Japan during their tsunami earthquake disaster?

日本大海啸时,中国人提供帮助了没?

WildBillCody 4 days ago

Yes.When an earthquake hit Sichuan in 2008, Japan sent a rescue team to help them out in China. China returned the favor in Japan's recent earthquake.

是。2008年,四川大地震时,日本派出救援队参加救援。中国作为回报,日本海啸时,提供了帮助。

River 4 days ago

Not as much as Taiwan did

帮的没台湾多。

John T  ??   Las Vegas, United States  ??  4 days ago

China has never won a war in the last 2000yrs. The USA takes countries about 1 every 6 months. Im sure that the USA is more wary of the Mexican army. Chink soldiers evoke uncontrollable fits of laughter! China cant even make a Barbie lol!

过去2000年,中国没赢过一场战争,而美国平均每6个月拿下一个国家。我相信美国更乐意提防墨西哥军队。中国士兵只能引起哄堂大笑!中国连芭比娃娃都做不出来。LOL

Ted Teddy 4 days ago

no 1. is that something to be proud of?, and 2 .I havent heard of the us winning any war since ww2, exept for grenada .

这是值得自豪的事?

从二战后,除了格林纳达,我就没听过美国再打赢过哪场战争。

Steven 4 days ago

Some of the Greatest military commanders in History have come from China. (Sun Tzu, Zhuge Liang. Even Mao managed to use his horribly equipped army in an efficient and devastating guerrilla war against the Japanese...)

世界军事史上,一些伟大的军事家来自中国(孙子,诸葛亮,还有毛泽东。毛泽东利用装备可怜的军队,有效地利用“游击战术”,成功地打败了日本...)

关键词:美国网友眼中     MarcelD 4 days ago

John T, I am ashamed of you.

You are a prime example of why most people on this earth think that people from the USA are ignorant and stupid warmongers.

引用:过去2000年,中国没赢过一场战争,而美国平均每6个月拿下一个国家。我相信美国更乐意提防墨西哥军队。中国士兵只能引起哄堂大笑!中国连芭比娃娃都做不出来。LOL

John T, 真为你感到羞耻。

你绝好地说明了世界上那么多人认为美国人是愚蠢战争贩子的原因。

Chinhomiah 4 days agoDid I hear correctly - someone is still glorifying war! Well America is fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan. Why not open another front, say, in Somalia and Yemen. Throw more men, material and money away, along with bailing out the banks. Sure looks like a convincing way to make the Occupy Wall Street people happy...you know those currently agitating for a, dare I say the dreaded word, "revolution".

我没看错吧——现在还有人美化战争!呃,美国在伊朗和阿富汗作战,干嘛不在索马里和也门再开一条战线。把钱,男人,物资拯救银行的钱都一起扔了。这个看起来很有说服力,让占领华尔街的人们高兴...你知道的,他们现在要鼓动的,正是我怎么敢说的这个词,“革命”。

WildBillCody 4 days agoNothing like more of that good old Agit-prop from the AP. Seriously?? Japan and China, "friends"... LOL!!!! Where was China when Haiti had its earthquake? Or Indonesia had their Tsunami? I love the people in here singing the praises of the wolf in sheeps clothing.

没什么比这更大程度上像是大学预科里学的政治教育课程。是不是认真的??中国和日本,“朋友”...好笑!!!海地发生地震的时候,中国在哪儿?还有印尼海啸到时候?我喜欢听这儿的人赞扬穿着羊皮的狼。

I Am The Messenger  ??   Everett, United States  ??  4 days ago

China was the first to show up in Haiti . Please do some research before you open your mouth.

中国是第一个出现在海地提供援助的国家。张嘴之前,先做调查。 c h n qiang

Chinhomiah 4 days ago

Someone asked about whether China donated to the Jap tsunami victims. I cannot speak for China, but being a Singaporean Chinese and mightily angry that the war criminal Emperor Hirohito was not hanged, I didn't give a cent to the Jap tsunami victims. I only give money to deserving charities - like the suffering people of the Wen Quan earthquake.

有人问日本发生海啸时,中国是否提供了援助,我不为中国说话,但作为一个新加坡华人,我强烈愤慨二战时裕仁天皇没被绞死。我一分钱都没捐。我只给那些值得让人做慈善的机构和个人—比如说汶川地震中遭受苦难的中国人。

Moop  ??   Beijing, China  ??  4 days ago then you're a fool. if the chinese had done the same to the japs, they wouldnt have owned up to it either. its because of the pervasive saving face culture in asia, and it is going to be one of the biggest hinderances to china on the international stage. besides 中国人不要脸

所以,你傻。如果中国人对日本人做过同样的事情,中国人也不会承认,因为这是亚洲普遍的面子文化。面子文化也会成为中国登上世界舞台的最大障碍。另外,中国人不要脸.

Chinhomiah 4 days agoAnd you must be a greater fool in not recognising the war criminal that is Hirohito. If you're a jap, well I guess you are one of those unable to rise above your nationality and race. Pity you. How will you ever be able to teach your children about what is right or wrong.

你不承认裕仁天皇是战争罪犯,更傻。如果你是一个日本人,我猜你无法超越国籍和种族性。真可怜。因为你没有办法教你的孩子明辨忠奸。

River 4 days ago

Reguardless what happened in the past, Japanese are most respectful people in the world today !

不管过去发生过什么,日本人是当今最值得让人尊重的人!

Chongxi  ??   Nanjing, China  ??  4 days ago

no, can't be regared as even one of the most respectful if the past is not faced squarely.

不,如果不能正视历史,那就无尊重可谈。

Chinhomiah 4 days ago

They're only respectful when they're not lording over others! they're no match for the Chinese.

他们最值得让人称道的是不再对别人作威作福!他们不是中国人的对手。

A 4 days ago

I wouldn't give a single penny to the Japs either. Jap lovers all around me were donating to them, but I would give money to them over my dead body.

我不会给日本鬼子一分钱。我周围的哈日族们捐钱给他们,但我想给他们我的尸体。

Greenpace  ??   Fort Worth, United States  ??  4 days ago

The Chinese have shown to be very smart and with low moral standards in the business world, and they are doing the same with their military.

中国人在商界能力强,道德标准低。现在在军事方面做同样的事情。

LOL US is talking about moral values. You are hilarious

O(∩_∩)O哈哈~美国谈论道德价值观。你太有喜感了。

Peter 4 days agoMy granfather told me over30 yaers ago,the china is a big bear sleeping but when he wake up,the world will be surprised how hunger it is ....now he is on eating

我祖父30年前告诉我,中国是一直沉睡的熊,当它醒来时,世界会惊奇的发现它有多饥饿...现在,它开吃了...

c h n qiang

Retarded.

弱智。

Chongxi  ??   Nanjing, China  ??  4 days ago

Hah, it's not bear sleeping, it's lion sleeping; and Mao said usa is a paper tiger.

O(∩_∩)O哈哈~不是沉睡的熊,是沉睡的雄狮;毛泽东还说了:美国是纸老虎。

Chinese Ning  ??   Shijiazhuang, China  ??  4 days ago

China is sending a hospital ship into the U.S.A's backyard and the U.S.A is sending war ships(sometimes nuclear aircraft carriers) into China's backyard.

中国发送医疗船到美国后院;美国发送战船(有时是核动力航母)到中国后院。

ob Bayer 4 days ago

Ask the People of Tibet how charming the Chinese Red Army is!

问问西藏人民,中国红军有多迷人!

S 4 days ago

Ask the Native Americans how charming the US is.

问问印第安人,美国有多迷人。

Chinhomiah 4 days ago

But will the red indian ever get to be general, or even president of the USA.

但是印第安人有做到将军,甚至美国总统的。

River 4 days ago

Are there any Tibetans in PLA ?

解放军里有西藏人么?

Mcboozerilla 4 days ago

We could cut the military budget by half and still spend more than China, North Korea and Russia combined. It's obscene.

Get serious about reducing spending already

我们可以减少一半儿的军费预算,但花费仍然超过中国,朝鲜和俄罗斯的总和。真恶心。

认真考虑下减少军费问题。

Chinhomiah 4 days ago

Good point. PLA Chief Chen Bingde told that to Adm Mike Mullen - spend less on defence and you (meaning the American ruling class) will have more for its poor peoplr. Look even the Chinese generals are more concerned about the American people than their own morally-corrupt ruling class.

说的好。解放军总参谋长都告诉穆伦,少花点儿钱在军费上,你(美国统治阶级)能有更多钱花费在穷人身上。看看中国的将军都比道义腐败统治的美国政府更关注美国人民了。

Mcboozerilla 4 days ago

Yeah, I'm sure his concern was genuine...

是的,我敢肯定,他的关注是真实的...

关键词:美国网友眼中

路过

雷人

握手

鲜花

鸡蛋

相关阅读

发表评论

最新评论

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|00社区

GMT+8, 2023-1-31 10:47 , Processed in 0.045067 second(s), 18 queries .