找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz

英国网友评开幕式 伦敦市长:伦敦击败北京

2013-4-16 13:00| 发布者: 123456000000| 查看: 16| 评论: 0

摘要: 原文翻译: Beijing's was much better 北京做得更好 主贴: Beijing's was jaw-dropping. Ours was something I'd expect from a Scandinavian country maybe but lacked the wow factor. It was too self-indulgen ...
    原文翻译:

Beijing's was much better

北京做得更好

主贴:

Beijing's was jaw-dropping. Ours was something I'd expect from a Scandinavian country maybe but lacked the wow factor. It was too self-indulgent in Britishness and didn't focus enough on the actual Olympics. And Macca at the end *cringe*.

北京(开幕式)令人印象深刻,而我们作为北欧日耳曼国家可能缺少一些让人一惊的东西。我们过于放纵“英国性”,没有放足够的注意力在奥运会上。

评论翻译:

评论:

28-07-, 00:53    #2

Apart from the Olympic rings at the end, was there any other Olympics reference?

除了奥运五环,还有什么奥运会参考么?

28-07-, 00:53    #3

I thought it was great, far better than Beijing.

我倒认为非常不错,比北京好很多。

28-07-, 00:53    #4

I agree about McCartney, but disagree about the rest.

Beijing was a very technical endeavour which, although impressive, had little soul.

Although our opening ceremony was not so technically perfect, it had a million times more heart and soul to it, and in that sense I regard it as superior.

我认同McCartney(伦敦奥运开幕仪式的压轴嘉宾),但其他就不能苟同了。

北京(的开幕式)技术运用了得,尽管印象深刻但缺乏内涵。

尽管我们的开幕式并非技术上完美,但它包含了百万人的热忱和精神,在这个意义上,我认为比北京开幕式更高端。

28-07-, 00:54    #5

It was embarassing compared to Beijing. I dread what the closing ceremony will be like.

与北京相比,伦敦的令人尴尬。我担心闭幕式也会如此。

28-07-, 00:54    #6

The hell it was. Beijing was cold, sterile and impersonal, this was passionate, inclusive and warm.

Half the stuff you saw in the Beijing ceremony was faked, you do realise?

北京的开幕式,太冷酷,荒凉和没有人情味的,而我们这次有激情,包罗万象和温馨的。北京开幕上一半的道具都是假的,你们没意识到么?

关键词:英国网友开幕式 28-07-, 00:56    #7

Beijing was a Chinese state broadcast. It had zero heart.

Ours had a lot of good points and messages China just didn't have.

北京只是中国喉舌,他没有内心。

我们的有许多重点和传播(文化)信息,而中国没有。

28-07-, 00:56    #8

I could have sworn you said you were switching back to Big Brother and not watching it.  Did you change your mind?

回复5楼:我发誓你当时肯定在看“老大哥”(英国小说,关于独裁者),并没看开幕式。你改变主意了么?

28-07-, 00:58    #9

The Mr. Bean bit alone put this opening ceremony over Beijing.

That said, I liked them both for different reasons.

仅憨豆先生的表演就盖过了北京。

即便如此,我还是非常喜欢这二个开幕式。

28-07-, 00:58    #10 c h n qiang

Couldn't have said it better! McCartney was dreadful, but most of the rest was stunning. A few bits I wasn't particularly keen on, but I was impressed by a lot of it.

回复4楼,不能说(伦敦开幕式)更好,McCartney的表演比较糟糕,其他还不错。虽然不是很关注憨豆,但是这次他令人印象深刻。

28-07-, 00:58    #11

I watched BB then turned over during the breaks and at the end

回复8楼: 是,我在开“大兄弟”在休息时,转身看开幕式的时候,它结束了。

28-07-, 00:59    #12

It's called special effects. 4 years on with much greater technology and all we can muster was a grass bank with some blokes with victorian hats running about.

And it's supposed to be a celebration of the Olympics not all things British.

回复6楼:这叫做特殊效果,即使4年了,但技术依然很不错。而我们所能做的是,一群戴着维多利亚帽的人在草地上乱跑。

但是这是一个奥运会的开幕式,并不能展现英国的所有。

关键词:英国网友开幕式 28-07-, 01:00    #13

Bejing was spectacular and utterly regimental. This was utterly English, amusing , self deprecating and uniquely quirky. There was a token nod to the scots welsh and irish, oh and multi culturism and christian heritage

北京的是富丽堂皇、团队协作的,而这次纯英国的,有趣的,自谦的和独特的搞笑风格。这会让苏格兰人、威尔士人和爱尔兰人点头称赞,噢,还有多民族文化和基督教遗产。

28-07-, 01:00    #15

I for one missed the cold threatening overtures of the Chinese effort.

How are we expected to scare anyone into submission with Mr Bean and Paul McCartney?

Pathetic。

呵,我错过了有人把中国的努力看成冷冰冰的威胁。

我为何期待让憨豆和McCartney吓着所有人?

令人同情!

28-07-, 01:01    #16

It's supposed to be a cultural celebration of the host nation as well, there were plenty of references to the Olympics within all the formalities. The closing ceremony is more a celebration of the Games, this was a welcoming.

回12楼:这也是主办国文化的庆典,闭幕式将会办的更好,让我们期待吧。

28-07-, 01:02    #17

What? I'm not even the least bit patriotic but our ceremony absolutely murdered the Chinese effort.

什么?我不是什么爱国者,但是我们的开幕式完全击败了中国人的。

28-07-, 01:02    #18

have to agree. Bejing was 100 times better, but they have the money to pay the performers to rehearse for the ceremony for 4 years in the run up. We just dont have that luxury right now, so we had to make do with a less powerful display which IMO looked a bit random and unchoreographed at times.

To be honesty though these displays can only be pulled off by autocratic countries.. NKorea also has some awe inspiring displays.

不得不承认北京开幕式要好上100倍,但是他们有钱去花上四年来排练 。我们没有那么豪华的阵容和资金, 所以我们不得不做一个稍微弱点的仪式,依我看,确实有点随意和没怎么排练的样子。

关键词:英国网友开幕式 老实说:这样的表演只能在独裁国家才会有,朝鲜也有类似令人振奋的表演。

28-07-, 01:02    #19

At least compare it to something that was actually good, unlike the monolithic cold Beijing affair.

至少在一些东西要比北京好,不像独裁北京。

28-07-, 01:03    #20

erm no, it's called being deliberately deceitful...like having a prettier child mime the words of a song sang by a child apparently not deemed pretty enough, and pretending to set off fireworks that actually never existed. That is not special effects, it's lying.

回12楼:不,应该别称为故意欺骗。。。就像让一个孩子假唱,假装放烟火,其实根本不存在。这不是什么特别的并努力而是撒谎。

28-07-, 01:05    #22

China = lots of flashing lights and drums and lights

中国=大量的闪光、鼓、灯光

28-07-, 01:08    #23

For what it's worth though, I don't think it was pitched wrongly at all, the whole opening montage built up to that stunning set of Olympic rings, they had a very special build up to the raising of the Olympic flag and the lighting of the cauldron and all the flags were displayed prominently in a way never done before.

London has hosted the Games more often than anywhere, I think there's some entitlement to really celebrate the city and the country!

那么,它的价值何在。我不认为他们搞砸了,开幕式搞了个蒙太奇式的奥运五环,非常特别的奥运升旗方式,所有的旗帜都被放在前所未见的地方。

伦敦比其他所有的地方都举办了更多的比赛, 我认为它有资格为他们的城市和国家庆祝。

28-07-, 01:08    #24

No it wasn't.

Tonight had just the right mix of music, laughs and beauty.

I'll remember this far more.

不是,不是曾今。

今晚音乐、笑声、美女都恰到好处

关键词:英国网友开幕式 28-07-, 01:09    #25

Quite frankly, whatever anyone from the UK thinks doesn't matter one bit. I enjoyed it, but what did the rest of the world think? That's what matters! Have people not realised this by now?!

坦率的说,不管任何英国人如何认为这(开幕式)多不重要。但我享受它,但是其他人怎么认为,那有怎么样!还有人没有意识到么?

译注:帖子11页就翻了第一页。

有网友想看伦敦市长说伦敦奥运开幕式超越北京的评论,以下全是英国人的评论:

Boris Johnson ' Opening beats Beijing'

伦敦市长:伦敦开幕式打败北京

主贴:

To be honest I think he is right. OK we did not match Beijing on fireworks but they don't really tell you anything & unlike 4 years ago I will remember last night for a long time.

老实讲,他是对的,是的,在烟火上我们比不过北京,但是他们的表演能表达什么?不像四年前,前晚真的让我很难忘。

评论

28-07-, 13:41    #2

Boris Johnson has never spoken a truer word, and I couldn't agree with him more!

Boris Johnson从不说真话,不绝不在认同他的话。

28-07-, 13:41    #3

He made me laugh, he was so so proud of it all.

I am too, to be fair.

他使我发笑,他如此的引以为豪。

公平的说,我也是。

28-07-, 13:42    #4

I love sport but Opening and Closing ceremonies are terrible wastes of time and money

我喜欢运动,但是开闭幕式如此浪费时间和金钱。

28-07-, 13:44    #5

I LOVE a bit of spectacle, life can't be all about the utilitarian.

关键词:英国网友开幕式 我不太爱这么庞大的场景,生活不应该总是那么功力。

pro-London28-07-, 13:46    #6

Beijing was stunning in its scale and precision - and its mind-blowing fireworks. Very impressive and awe-inspiring.

I found last night much more engaging and emotional (but then, I'm English and live in London, so that might be why), with unexpected moments of humour, such as HMQ as the most surprising Bond girl ever.

北京的规模和精确度令人叫绝,还有魔幻般的烟火。非常印象深刻和令人敬佩。

昨晚有太多迷人和令人感动的地方(但另一方面,我是英格兰人,住在伦敦),那想不到的幽默瞬间,最让惊讶的是女王竟成了邦的女郎。

28-07-, 13:48    #7

I must be in the minority but I thought it was pants!

Parts of it were good (I liked the actual opening credits between the 8pm and 9pm programmes more than anything else)

I didn't find it particularly engaging or meaningful - I am usually a very proud Londoner but last night I was just a bit meh?

I must admit the flag walking bored me to tears and it was well past my bedtime

我肯定是少数,我觉得很糟糕。

一部分还可以(我喜欢8-9点时的开幕式,超过其他时间)

我没发现有什么特别迷人和有意义的,我通常非常自豪与我是伦敦人,但昨晚有点失落。

我必须承认进场仪式上国旗让我潸然泪下,那时候正是我的睡觉时间。

28-07-, 13:49    #8

If I'm being really honest I was not looking forward to seeing it and thought it would be bland...

I would like to know what the rest of the world thought about our opening ceremony.

老实说,我不期待观看,我认为这太乏味。

我想知道其他国家的人如何评论我们的开幕式。

28-07-, 13:55    #9

The athletes coming in to the stadium was no different to any other opening ceremony, and in my view this always goes on way too long. I'm not sure it is fair to criticise our ceremony last night on that basis. It was the same at Beijing and will be again in Rio.

运动员进场和其他开幕式无异,我认为这走的有点长了。我不确信这样评论昨晚的开幕式是公平的。这和北京开幕式相同,之后也会和美国的相同。

28-07-, 13:59    #10

the New York Times called it "A Five-Ring Opening Circus, Weirdly and Unabashedly British"

回8楼:纽约时报称它是“五环马戏表演开幕式,古怪和不害臊的英国人”

28-07-, 14:01    #11

Not sure if that is a compliment or an insult...

回楼上:不确定是赞美还是侮辱。

关键词:英国网友开幕式

路过

雷人

握手

鲜花

鸡蛋

相关阅读

发表评论

最新评论

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|00社区

GMT+8, 2023-1-31 10:47 , Processed in 0.046895 second(s), 18 queries .