找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz

安倍惨败:70%美国人认为美应放弃日本挺中国

2013-4-17 16:08| 发布者: 123456000000| 查看: 19| 评论: 0

摘要: 正文翻译: TheUSseems ready to dump its useless Japanese lackeys in favour of its much moreaffordable and numerous new Chinese friends, if polls of the American publicare anything to go by. 美国看起来 ...
    正文翻译:

TheUSseems ready to dump its useless Japanese lackeys in favour of its much moreaffordable and numerous new Chinese friends, if polls of the American publicare anything to go by.

美国看起来准备扔掉他那条没用的日本狗来支持强大得多的中国新朋友,如果美国民众的投票能发挥作用的话。

Accordingto a public opinion survey of American adults undertaken by the Council src="data/attachment/portal/201304/00-net_com16997171607401.jpg" />
资料图:认为应该支持中国的美国人
     根据对外关系学会的调查,然后调查结果被欣喜的中国新闻报道,70美国成年人认为“美国人比起对日关系,更加看重对中关系”

Onlysome 28hought that Americaought to do anything to impede China’srise, leading many in Chinato think their rise is so inevitable that even foolhardy Americans dare notoppose them.

在曼哈顿遇见的一个人,他告诉我他明白衣服上图的意思

关键词:安倍大败美国人 只有28为美国应该不择手段妨碍中国崛起,让许多中国人认为他们的崛起是不可避免的,即使是鲁莽的美国人也不敢反抗他们。

Surprisingly,many Japanese seem sympathetic:

令人惊讶的是,许多日本人表示理解:

(以下为日本人想法)

“Weknew.”

我就知道

“Anunexpectedly sensible set of opinions from them there.”

美国人出乎意料的明智选择

Don’tworry, we’ll put up with anything demanded of us!”

没关系,反正我们会(像往常一样)忍耐一切美国的要求的

“Japanis going to get stuck looking after its old farts now, it’s nothing but adrop-out nation.”

日本已经陷入了停滞,日本不过是个缩头乌龟国家

“Andhow many of those involved with this were Chinese Americans?”

参与调查的有多少事华裔美国人?

关键词:安倍大败美国人 “Thisis why being the pets of the whites sucks, they have no sense of gratitude.”

这就是当白人的狗的下场了,白人根本就没有讲信用的概念

“Don’tbash the yanks for this, it’s our fault for being so useless! To them we arelike those dirty Koreans are to us. They can’t even tell the differenceanyway.”

只要一进入这个书店,映入眼帘的就是毛语录、文选、铜像、像章,以及印有毛泽东像的体恤等。

不要责备美国人了,是我们太没用的错。美国人看日本人和肮脏的韩国人一样,他们根本就分辨不出来。

“BecauseChina is financing all theirdebt… unlike their loyal Japanese dogs, China has an ace up its sleeve.”

因为中国是美国的大债主,不像日本狗,中国手里始终握着王牌。

“Wehave a peaceful society yet over 30,000 of us kill ourselves every year, it’snot surprising nobody likes us.”

我们这个平和的社会里每年30000人自杀。这不奇怪没人看得起我们

“TheDPJ government has basically torn up every diplomatic agreement they made withthe US,it’s not surprising they think we’re a basket case.”

日本政府的外交政策都是和美国人商量后决定的,这不奇怪美国人看不起我们

“America needs China to buy its junk and Chineseslave factories to make its products. However, they’ll never accept China as acommunist dictatorship. The worst case is that they’ll try to force a morepliable government into place in China.”

美国需要中国买他的垃圾债卷和中国的奴隶工厂。无论怎样,美国不会接纳一个gc主义的中国的。最糟糕的是美国人会在中国搞个傀儡政府

关键词:安倍大败美国人 “Americahas already declined anyway!”

美国已经衰落了!

评论翻译:

以下是美国网友的评论

Comment byAnonymous

07:1513/09/# !   Quality ( 1.0)

Kindof odd since I'm American and every one I know hates China, and thinks of them asnothing but makers of cheap crap.

坐落在曼哈顿19街西9号的革命书店

在美国人的我看来很荒谬,我认识的每个人都讨厌中国。中国人就是个没用的造屎机。

Commentby Anonymous

08:2213/09/# !   Good ( 0.8)

U ever hear the term"china-mart? It's walmart's alias.

你没听说过“中国玛”?他是沃尔玛的盟友

Comment byAnonymous

08:5513/09/# !   Neutral (0)

关键词:安倍大败美国人 I'd like to know wherethe hell this survey was taken, cause I never saw it! I think a bunch ofChinese Americans that hate Japanjust put in fake figures to piss us all off more!

我想知道这个狗屎调查是在哪弄的。我从来就没见过。我知道有一票美国华人代表美国人讨厌日本人

Comment byAnonymous

08:5213/09/# !   Neutral (0)

First off lets see thatreport I am sure that the people they polled were Chinese Americans .I for oneand many of my friends would pick Japan over china any day of the week

一看这个报告我就知道参与调查的是美国华人。许多人包括我在内会更加看重日本而不是中国

Comment byAnonymous

08:4313/09/# !   Neutral (0)

IT'S NOT ODD AT ALL whenyou do a survey at a CHINA TOWN in US.

I'm sure "70f US will dump japan in favor of china"

这一点都不奇怪当这个调查是在唐人街搞得

Comment by vanchrian

09:0113/09/# !   Neutral (0)

中文版的毛选是书店成立时和中国联系,大陆出版社支持的。

To be honest, the surveysimply said that relations with Chinawere more important, but not exactly what kind of relations or why. Let's behonest. The whole world knows Chinais a threat. I bet the US isjust waiting for the chance to "facilitate communications" and"improve relations" by "spreading freedom" to China. Japan simply isn't worth invad-errr I meanliberating, so relations with Japanaren't as important.

说实在的,这个调查仅仅是说明了美中关系更重要而已,但没细说是哪种关系。老实说,全世界都知道中国是个威胁。我敢打赌美国等待机会在中国撒播自由之花。日本因为他不值得解放,所以没那么重要

Comment byAnonymous

08:5113/09/# !   Bad (-0.2)

So true who comes up withthese stupid surveys. Everyone I know and my self like Jap. and dislike Chinesebecause of their horrible mentality towards others.

哪个SB搞这个蠢调查的。每个人包括我自己都喜欢日本讨厌中国

Commentby Anonymous
关键词:安倍大败美国人

路过

雷人

握手

鲜花

鸡蛋

相关阅读

发表评论

最新评论

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|00社区

GMT+8, 2023-1-31 10:47 , Processed in 0.041907 second(s), 18 queries .